It includes the following:
- Interventions and programs are always based on the specific needs of the organisation.
- The programs are always developed to meet the conditions, culture, requirements and expectations of the specific organisation.
- The programs are presented in-house and are therefore flexible and adaptable to the level and background of the target group.
- The programs involve the target group as well as their seniors, to ensure results through active participation and involvement.
- We conduct a NEEDS ANALYSIS to establish the specific needs and then present a needs-based proposal for the different levels in the development process.
- The focus is on the implementation of continous improvement initiatives on all levels.
The Needs Analysis process
In includes the following:
- Establish Senior Management expectations.
- Interviews with the agreed upon role players and interest groups.
- Processing of the above mentioned information obtained during interviews to enable us to compile a written proposal which will include the following:
- Confirmation and interpretation of expectation from Senior Management.
- Analysis of the development and learning and development needs.
- Suggested learning and organisational development steps to address needs identified.
- Proposed budget to assist with implementation.